Senior Application Developer
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Brecksville, OH
Learn, Apply, and Grow as you enhance the software of our ProgressBook suite. Increase your technical skills while serving a higher purpose of improving learning for K-12 students. You will be immersed in the latest technologies, work with teams of impressive developers, and be challenged to develop great solutions while being in an environment that is fun, innovative and productive.
We are seeking a candidate with a solid understanding of web-based development on Microsoft technologies who also has a passion for developing quality software applications.
Expectations of our Senior Application Developer
· Increase product value by developing, coding, testing and debugging software applications
· Interpreting customer requirements to improve the software applications
· Work with others to understand and plan resolution to issues in existing software
· Understanding of web-based applications, object oriented programming, and relational database management systems
· Enjoy solving problems and continually learning new technologies
· Driven to accomplish individual goals
· Appreciate the value of collaborating with others for ideas and timeline commitments
· College degree or equivalent experience in a computer technology field
· 4-10 years of technical experience
If you are interested in joining our Development team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Answers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.