Online Grade Book
ProgressBook GradeBook is a feature rich application with a variety of methods for educators to perform student management activities. Teachers can enter grades online and manage classroom activities in streamlined methods using the GradeBook filters, grids, defaults and more. Administrators see activities that are relevant to their needed activities. The dashboard is easy to navigate and provides options for filtering data and repeatable activities.
Online Grade Book Features:
- Enter grades in the online grade book in grid or standard view
- When entering grades, set the default then enter only grade exceptions.
- Create floating assignment, select assignments from the assignment bank, share assignments with other classes.
- Check flag to post assignment to homework or grade to ParentAccess
- Exclude the mark from the student’s average
- Assignments are assigned types (homework, extra credit, quiz, test, project, or other user-defined types)
- Assignments are dated, have points and weights and are easily entered and modifiable.
- Use template grade scales or create your own to determine how ProgressBook will translate average marks into report card grades. Copy class grading scale setup to other classes for consistency. Even apply a different grading scale to individual students within a class with our online grade calculator.
- View progress reports for students’ performance in other teachers’ classes
- Simply create lesson plans, attach pre-entered academic standards, and share lessons with other teachers in your district
- Reduces time spent on administrative tasks in the classroom so teachers can focus on teaching
- Easily and efficiently take and submit attendance electronically from the seating chart
- Improve parent communication and student accountability using ParentAccess
- Easily post progress, homework, class attendance, and web pages directly from the grade book for parent and students to see grades online
- Powerful reporting options demonstrate the number of times each academic standard has been reinforced
- Share classes in grade book with another teacher who may need to enter assignment marks
- Preserve control over grade book with flexible options to set up custom assignments and calculation methods for student averages
- Save time by sharing and reusing information, such as lesson plans , assignments, and homework, between classes or from one year to the next
- Access online grade book from school, home, or anywhere internet access is available
The teachers online grade book class dashboard showing students and available actions:
The online grade book viewed in a grid format to enter grades for all students for particular assignments:
GradeBook Brochure ProgressBook Suite Brochure