In-Demand Features of GradeBook
GradeBook is a comprehensive application with hundreds of features and capabilities making it a single, feature-rich solution for any size school district from 100 to 500,000.
- Online attendance tracking software
- Classroom lunch counts accessible by food service staff
- Teacher dashboard with easy access to student data, lessons, online grade book and reports
- 24/7 access to GradeBook from any internet web browser
- Create and maintain online lesson plans
- Create assignments and tests that align with state standards, flow to the grading grid and post on ParentAccess
- Supports traditional and standards-based reporting
- Report card templates are provided, or report cards can be custom designed with user-definable report card language, types of marks and print layout unique for each grade level.
- Entering grades is quick and easy using grid-style entry and defaults where only exceptions are changed
- Flexible and multiple grade calculation methods are used for classes and for regular and state standards-based print or electronic report cards so parents and students can see grades online anywhere.
- Group students within a class, group several classes together, exclude lowest assignment mark, view student progress and grades one-by-one or in a grid view for faster entry of marks.
- Share, copy and reuse information such as: grading scale, lesson plans, assignments, homework. Share between classes, teachers, from one year to the next
- Hover over data elements to display possible action. Complete online help is built inside GradeBook.
- Post daily grades, homework, student resources, progress reports and online report cards to display in ParentAccess for students and parents to see grades online.
- Report on virtually any data element that is included in GradeBook. Simply select your data such as date range, class rosters, school quarter, sort order, grades, averages, assignment details. Output options including Excel, PDf, HTML, RTF or Tiff. View on screen, print or email to others. Report criteria can be selected and run on-demand or saved for one-click views.
GradeBook Brochure ProgressBook Suite Brochure