See Grades Online with ParentAccess
By far, one of the biggest values of ProgressBook is the ParentAccess portal, providing parents and students with 24/7 access to see grades online. Other school information posted online can include homework, teacher messages, and school and classroom resources. Numerous preferences are available to modify the appearance of the information displayed.
- Post descriptions of assignments, homework, projects, quizzes and tests to ParentAccess
- When complete, post the students’ marks/grades to ParentAccess for students and parents to see grades online.
- Post homework to the homework bank for reuse
- Create a class home page for each class or subject or a single class home page for all of your classes
- Images can be uploaded and displayed as a class logo
- A homework icon can displays on the Monthly Planner when students have homework assigned to them for a class
- Designate specific information that should or should not display on the Averages and Progress Details sections of ParentAccess
- Post general class information and links to helpful resources and attached documents for parents and students to download.
- Teachers can post their email for simple and quick communication from parents and students.
- Complete security provides access to only those with user names and passwords
- Students and parents can see the student’s daily schedule.
- Teachers and administrators can see when the parent most recently logged in to see their student’s progress.
Post homework to ParentAccess to help students and parents keep informed on homework assignments and due dates.
After checking one box in GradeBook, grades appear on ParentAccess. This visibility is an essential element to saving teachers many hours each week by eliminating routine phone calls with parents, while also increasing the frequency of parent-teacher communication.
GradeBook Brochure ProgressBook Suite Brochure