See Your Child's Grades Online with Parent Access
Parents are more informed and involved when given access to their student’s daily academic activity. That involvement leads to additional support for teachers and the school, and leads to accelerated academic achievement.
- View attendance, homework, grades, missing assignments, current averages for each class
- Set thresholds and receive email alerts for low grades, missed assignments and attendance inconsistencies
- Easy access to student schedules, teacher contact information, interims and report cards.
- View teacher comments, school news, district calendar and events
- Download school forms provided by the district
- Parents can link multiple students for a single fast access. Students do not see their sibling’s information using their student login.
- Parents and students can sort class progress details in chronological order or by assignment type (quizzes, lab, homework, participation, projects, tests, classwork)
- Parent involvement leads to engaged dinner-time conversation and holding children more responsible for their academic actions.
ParentAccess Brochure ProgressBook Suite Brochure