Access & Edit Your School Calendar
StudentInformation provides multiple calendars per school building. The Calendar Wizard and Calendar Dates Wizard facilitate the configuration and editing of these calendars as necessary. The calendar and its configuration form the foundation of Marks, Scheduling and Attendance in the student information system.
Address Standardization and Verification are also available by school. Address Standardization ensures that all student, contact, and staff addresses are entered in USPS standardized format. Address Verification is used to verify that students reside within the boundaries of the districts. Both standardization and verification are optional by building and can be bypassed on individual students.
- Provides tools to quickly set up master calendar and sub calendars each year
- Calendar Dates wizard to maintain school calendar changes throughout the school year
- Allows complete configuration of course terms, reporting terms, marking patterns, and periods of the day for each building
- Provides rotation day configuration for special types of meeting day patterns
- Address Standardization automatically configures student addresses according to USPS standards
- Address Validation provides verification that student’s address is within school boundaries
StudentInformation Brochure ProgressBook Suite Brochure