Online learning management software aligns state academic standards use for students both in and outside the classroom.
Educators can upload curriculum, share it, rate it, and provide complete support, resources and monitoring which results in students receiving individualized, differentiated instruction. Our online learning management software is designed to streamline training and create an integrated learning environment.
- Online curriculum, lessons and assessments that can be uploaded, shared between teachers, schools and districts, rated and improved upon
- Easily search for content based on standards, grade level and content area. (Subsequent releases will include searches based on subject, title, minimum rating, number of times used and effectiveness/academic achievement results)
- Integrates with ProgressBook’s GradeBook module enabling:
- VirtualClassroom questions-and-answers database is associated with GradeBook class lesson plans and aligned to state standards
- Students and teachers are linked according to the school district’s systems
- Uses the school district’s user accounts, roles, logins and system security
- Create online formative, short-cycle assessments and coursework.
- Link to support resources, video streaming and audio features
- Runs on all types of hardware and operating system, wired or wireless, PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Streamlined training, rollout and digital educating processes with all educators using one, common web-based learning management system
- Create an integrated learning environment
- Produce less printed material and eliminate duplicate data entry to save money and free up staff time
- Meets Race to the Top requirements for districts seeking the Instructional Improvement System (IIS) component
- Retain students and state funding for students moving to distance learning.
VirtualClassroom Brochure ProgressBook Suite Brochure