A full feature, web-based student management system used by more than 750 school districts across the U.S
Our student management system is fully compatible with Windows and Mac-based operating systems, it includes extensive reporting, and is feature rich with options that can be turned on or off enabling school districts to run the software as their school district operation requires. ProgressBook applications are all integrated or can run independently for districts choosing other vendor applications. The ProgressBook Suite of products includes:
- GradeBook: Classroom lesson planning using standards-based state requirements, assignments, teacher grade book, attendance, lunch counts, online progress reports, report cards, control of ParentAccess content and more.
- ParentAccess: Online web site giving parents and students 24/7 access to homework, grades, progress reports, report cards, student schedules, attendance, school resource and more.
- SpecialServices: Special education (IEP) and gifted student online forms, progress tracking, educator collaborating, state department of education compliance and reporting.
- DataMap: Data intelligence providing teachers with specific, actionable benchmarks to teach and emphasize, helping students gain differentiated instruction and improve standardized test scores.
- StudentInformation (formerly known as DASL): Student information system containing contact information, medical records, fees, calendars, transcripts, graduation eligibility, proficiency assessments, state reporting, course scheduling and third-party application integration.
- VirtualClassroom: In development and being built upon the company’s VLA application that has powered the JCESC’s online educating product used in every U.S. state and 23 countries for eight years. It will include preloaded curriculum, curriculum sharing, student online tests, quizzes and homework for students both inside and outside the classroom. VirtualClassroom will be released in time to be implemented for the 2012-2013 school year.
- Snapshot: Teacher and classroom walk-throughs have become a standard for K-12 environments. It’s crucial that observers have specifics on what to look for as well as standardized tools to quickly and easily document observations. SnapShot provides administrators with easy-to-use, customizable, web-based software to record the quality of teacher and classroom behavior based on their observations.
SnapShot is user-definable and easily modifiable. Prior to Snapshot’s first use, schools establish:
Evaluators access SnapShot from a tablet, laptop or PC. Select the teacher, classroom and content area from preloaded school information, and the observer selects ratings for each criteria. User-definable evaluation and target expectation notes can also be entered. Once complete, save the SnapShot evaluation for future access and reports.
- Observation categories such as: Learning Environment, Teacher Actions, Instructional Strategies
- Criteria specifics such as: level of student engagement, teacher movement in the classroom, successes celebrated, use of technology, teacher-student interaction
- Rating scales.
Observe – tap – save – report. SnapShot is that simple!
Benefits of ProgressBook Suite include eliminating duplicate data entry, streamlining operations to reduce time spent on administrative tasks, aligning education with state standards, increasing teacher efficiency, boosting student state-standardized test scores, and improving and speeding parent involvement in children’s education processes, all leading to the most important benefit of helping to accelerate student academic achievement.
ProgressBook Suite Brochure.pdf